New Patient Offer
Posted on January 11
Dental Health Private Dental Clinic are welcoming new patients.
Your First Appointment
At your first appointment with Dental Health Private Dental Clinic you’ll receive a full dental health assessment. We like to find out as much as we can about you and your previous dental care. That way, we can offer you the best possible service and expertise.
During a thorough examination using photographs, x-rays and scans your dentist will check the health of your head, neck and inside your mouth. This will provide you with a complete understanding of the health of your mouth and teeth and allows us to recommend a personal dental health plan and recall routines best suited to your individual needs.
Before we begin, you’ll need to complete a medical history to ensure we can also fully cater to your medical needs.
Your dental health assessment will review:
- Signs of tartar build up and decay
- Identify any chips and cracks
- Health of gums
- Condition and functionality of any existing restorations such as fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures
- Identify any concerns with your bite
- Jaw alignment and clicking
- Signs of stress and teeth grinding
- Oral cancer screening
- Cosmetic restoration options
Our dentists are committed to providing you with high-quality dental care, using the latest equipment, materials, procedures, techniques and expert advice to offer you a complete insight into your dental health.